Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

Words of a Father

Today, Z.Hensun III-donkey, pet, friend, husband and father is sharing his thoughts about being the father to his son, Ma.

Z. Hensun III and his little boy Ma.

I couldn't be happier to have fathered Ma, he has real potential , just the other day he carried a full bag of stones up a windy hill and only broke one leg.

We've shared so many good moments together, i remember how he used to sniff my ass all morning as a young foal, you know what they say, "sniff your dad's ass, for similar success", i realize how my boy is not just going to be another pack mule, he is going to achieve great things like his father, he is at least going to be a circus performer. I am very proud of you Ma Hensun.

To the school bully, Fatty, who makes fun of my kid constantly in school, horses are not superior to donkeys, your only role in life is to look like Sarah Jessica Parker, in fact, horses are just overgrown donkeys without the usefulness. Remind me again whose species is not a character in Winnie the Pooh and whose meat is being used as patties in Britain. Horses are probably the only species on Earth that haven't been made to look good on TV because they're a bunch of twats.

Fatty, the fattest piece of s*it in town and NOT a cast member of Winnie the Pooh.
My son knows very well too that zebras are just horses with stripes, they're equally obnoxious and similarly uneducated. I sincerely want these two species eradicated entirely, goddamned horse-faced pieces of shit @#$%^&:":#^&!^#*^^%&.

No comments:

Post a Comment